2017-18 Registration Forms
- Registration Application (K-8)
- Registration Application (Preschool)
- Tuition Plans/Worksheet/Agreement
- Tuition Assistance Request
- Holy Trinity Active Parishioner Form
- Military Chapel Active Parishioner Form
2017-18 Tuition Rates
|3 year old class (Tues./Thurs.)
8:35 – 12:30
|4 year old class (Mon./Wed./Fri.)
8:35 – 12:30
|K-8 Discount Tuition Program**|
|Two Students (same family)||$8,338/year|
|Three or more students (same family)||$10,654/year|
**There are three requirements to receive the discounted tuition rate:
1. Mass participation: as Catholics we are expected to attend and participate in all Sunday and Holy Day Masses. Your attendance is verified by our reviewing the use of offertory envelopes at Mass. Cash contributors must use their offertory envelopes: e-contributors must use the “I contribute online” cards.
2. Complete and return a Parish Stewardship pledge card in the fall of 2017.
3. Complete and return an Annual Catholic Appeal pledge card in the spring of 2018.
* If you are a member of Holy Trinity Parish or a local Military Chapel, please attach the appropriate signed, “Active Parishioner Form” noted above.
If you are not meeting these criteria by December 1, 2017, your tuition rates will be adjusted to reflect non-participation, at which point you will be notified if increased monthly costs, adjusted retroactively for the remainder of the school year, using the Full Tuition program rates below.
The following is the Full Tuition Program:
|K-8 Full Tuition Program|
|Two students (same family)||$10,368/year|
|Three or more students (same family)||$13,309/year|
NOTE: Service Hour Requirement: 50 volunteer hours per year per family (25 hrs. single parent). $20 per hour will be assessed on June 12, 2018 for unfulfilled service hours.
Other fees are collected throughout the year, such as hot lunch and milk fees, field trip fees, sixth grade environmental camp, and eighth grade graduation fees.
Scholarships to Our Lady Star of the Sea School are provided by the Fulcrum Foundation and by Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish. Applications for Fulcrum scholarships are available prior to Christmas and due in the School office by early January. Fulcrum scholarships are based on family size, assets, number of children, and annual income. Applicants need not belong to a specific parish or even to the Catholic Church to qualify. A copy of the prior year’s income tax return must be submitted with each Fulcrum application. Applicants qualifying for a Fulcrum scholarship are notified by mid April.
Star scholarships are awarded only to registered, active, and participating families who belong to Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish. A family must first apply for a Fulcrum scholarship in order to be considered for a Star scholarship. Applicants for Star scholarships must submit their letters to Father Lappe by June 1. Some families receive scholarships from both the Fulcrum Foundation and Our Lady Star of the Sea Parish.
Tuition Agreement for 2017-18 (Download)
Kindergarten – 8th grade
|$4,632||Discount Tuition – First student|
|$8,338||Discount Tuition – Two students (same family)|
|$10,654||Discount Tuition – Three or more students (same family)|
Discount rate is also available to members of Holy Trinity who receive tuition assistance from Holy Trinity through their yearly application process, or to members of local military chapels. Please attach the appropriate signed, “Active Parishioner Form” noted above, if applicable.
|$5,882||Full Tuition – First student|
|$10,368||Full Tuition – Two students (same family)|
|$13,309||Full Tuition – Three or more students (same family)|
|1. $__________||Tuition Owed (refer to options above)|
|2. +$_________||Preschool Tuition (if applicable)|
|4. – $________||(5% discount if paid in full in cash; 2% if paid in full by credit card prior to 8/29/2017)|
Please sign below if you are not requesting parish tuition assistance.
I AGREE TO PAY THE TOTAL ABOVE IN FULL, OR USING THE FACTS TUITION PLAN. (Please visit the school website (school.starofthesea.net) for instructions on setting up FACTS payment options.
Parent Signature Date
Please complete the following ONLY if you are requesting parish tuition assistance:
__ We are requesting parish tuition assistance. Please sign and attach this form to your completed Tuition Assistance Application. If granted, Parish Administrator will complete the three lines below.
Parent Signature Date
6. -$___________________ Amount of Fulcrum assistance granted
7. -$___________________ Amount of parish assistance granted
8. $___________________ Total Owed